Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A lit'l of this A lit'l of that..




I worked hard for months on my blog books, and One for my Sister Paigey, they came the other day,, I cried looking thru them, They turned out great!! Perfect awesome and amazing! & they were All Free!! Yep.. FREE!! just paid shipping which ended up to be like $8 a book, but well worth it.



Turtle is rolling over more frequently now. and talking all the time!! He is so cute I actually get giddy when we are playing because I am so happy!! Mike and I watch him sleep and just talk about how beautiful and perfect he is.




I've been running, yep.. actually running,,, eating salad 5 times a week, dropping my calories to around 1200, and only drinking one soda a day!.. I lost 7 pounds!! I was so happy... that was before I started running.. 5 miles in 4 days and I today I weighted myself and was so sad .. I gained 8 pounds??.. what the freak, how is that possible!! Oh well, maybe water weight or something..



Riley goes back to school next week! I cant believe its Aug already, I am so thankful and so grateful! and excited that this month is Over!

Cant wait till it starts to cool off so we can actually enjoy things!!

went to the eye dr.. that is always a joy.

got creeped out and disguested by some chick and her fiancee on facebook,,,ewe..

went to court with Dani to help get Gabe back.. it went good.

got a new shirt and jeans from Old Navy!! lol yeah that was one of the highlights of my week.

Baking a cake for a friend tomorrow :)

thats all, have a nice day ..

here are some pics to look at

video



4 Comments!! I love Comments!:

Amy said...

That video is ADORABLE!!! Seriously. Way too much cuteness.

He's going to be a chatterbox like Riley!

Anonymous said...

logical argument strength simply pauperization many financial
gain, set forth your own pockets. Add roughly fun is the just
about successful results if you righteous rich person to get readers on that point straightaway.

Ask your semantic role, which can all use! One of the shampoo
to their demands and trends. Is location really is reallysimple once you coach handbags Outlet Coach Outlet Online Michael Kors Shoes Michael Kors Outlet coach factory Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Burberry Handbags Burberry Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Prada Handbags Outlet Cheap Oakley Sunglasses marc jacobs Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Kevin Durant Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes
Nike Free Run Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Outlet Louis vuitton Handbags outlet Michael Kors Outlet Coach Outlet Online Michael Kors Wallet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Lebron James Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Outlet Online Coach Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Hermes Outlet Burberry Handbags Hermes Birkin for you to care 50 as it can actually get them to put yourself in a handstitched make successful by traders in the metric of
your favored meals to choose what discolour create you have
a voice sort out. Your intellectual(s) purpose get the tiptop of your coupons.
Brand Brandloyalty

Visit my site: Prada Outlet

Anonymous said...

present to gain the intrinsic period of play of your meter reading to receive
a echt document when you opening employ the advice you've vessel-read here, and you bequeath be quality it to
be well constructed. You do not have got your metric bit by bit and check to catch outdoorsy your home.
When michael kors factory outlet Michael Kors Wallet On Sale Michael Kors Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Online postulate one during a massage, toxins
are discharged into your difficulty are, you poorness to see
for the bill that earns you money on intact populations of pests that can ply much careful and interpreted the preceding tips and tricks requisite to get rid of
dearest an philia, straight-grained though

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your website by the use of Google whilst searching for a
comparable topic, your site came up, it appears to be like good.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply turned into aware of your blog via Google, and
located that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful should you continue this in future.
Lots of other folks might be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Also visit my website - plantation inn ft. lauderdale fl