Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bunnies Laying Eggs.!?..

Easter!! :) Who cam up with the bunnies & eggs idea?? But it sure is cute.. and I love the colors of the m&m's this time of year! Here are some little things we did this year to start our Easter traditions... Does anyone besides me like those marshmellow chicks!? (peeps) I Love those things! Placing a sticker on the egg.. Ever so careful! :) Right before he smashed it! w/with big eyes he looked up and said "broke it?" Geeze kids! Our first easter egg hunt in our backyard!! It was so great!! :) We had a blast and Riley did great finding all the eggs. Hey.. where did the stuff inside go??? He got little cars inside the eggs, fruit snacks and reese's eggs (which were a bad idea..since he ate the whole things with the foil wrappers on)
Instead of a basket he got a t-ball set!! :)


WooHoo!! Which he loves and done a pretty good job at! My little sporty peanut.









Here is a video of mike teaching Riley t-ball :) Hope this works..
videoks..

6 Comments!! I love Comments!:

the delapers said...

It looks so very warm and lovely there...we are still waiting for all our snow to melt...

Amy said...

Fun! I love your backyard...you have grass!!!! I didn't know they still allowed that down there :)

Tammy and I used to OD on Peeps back in the MCC days. I don't know why. They really don't taste that good. I think I'd like them better without the sugar.

Spencer&Heather said...

Peeps... yummmmm... and I cried when I read this post!! You finally have your house, with your backyard, and you are starting traditions!!

Spencer&Heather said...

P.S. why is your dish on your back wall? a HOA thing??

Casey said...

The direct TV guy was an idiot! he said he couldnt put it on our roof, but I dont know why he didnt put it on the side of the house!? Oh well..

Casey said...

amy.. how would you have peeps without the sugar??.. Isnt that all they are made out of?