Monday, December 8, 2008

FREE!! Yes.. FREE!.. FREE!!



Christmas is TIGHT this year! But thankfully I found ARTSCOW! We are friends :)

They R Awesome! Just for signing up.. that just takes your name and creating a password.. You get tons and tons of free stuff! SO.. I made calenders, photo books, all my christmas cards, a watch, keychains, a nceklace, deck of cards, and a mouse pad all for FREE!! Just shipping charges! It took me a long time to decide what I wanted and to make the books and calendars perfect for people, but it was well worth it!
If you want to join let me know I will send you a link :)

3 Comments!! I love Comments!:

the delapers said...

Sounds like you are having fun getting ready for Christmas! It can be such a busy time of year...but SOOOO much fun!

Amy Loo said...

But what are the strings?! There has to be strings attached. That's some pretty awesome stuff.

Casey said...

Just pay shipping :) No strings, it comes from Hong Kong, and shipping on 2 photo books and 1 calender and a deck of cards was $19.97, so tech, its about $5.00 a piece, but even walmart and shutterfly make you pay shipping and then the cost of an item. I got my sister a 20 page photo book thru shutterfly and it was $35.00! for one, so this is a better deal!