Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Touchup Tuesday...

Tuesdays are my fridays...

was going to post a picture of my dishwasher.. sad and broken :(
unable to do what its entire purpose in life is!

then a Shiny Happy dishwasher after my father in law fixed it..
But, then I realized how boring that would be for all of you..

So, here is something cute to gander at...

Started like this..


Ended up like this... I think this one is a wall picture.. I sure do love this Turtle. He is perfect in every way.

Touch up tuesdays :)

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama
People do awesome things these days :)
check them out.


how asd is it.. that I cant wait to go home and do the dishes...
I'm lame..
But.. I'm a mom and a wife, so those little things.. excite me :)

Thanks papop for fixing my dishwasher, Your the Bomb-Diggity!

3 Comments!! I love Comments!:

Joyful Creations Photography said...

So when you starting your own photog business Mrs. Langen?? jus sayin! ;-)

Casey Snyder said...

so cute. what are you using for the background in this picture.

also wanted to share this. I am doing the photography class online
http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/p/photography-e-course.html

Jill Wellington said...

Very cute baby! Love how you brightened up the photo.