Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turtle Poofs



**note** floor was just cleaned :) in case you were wondering.. sorry its a little bumpy at first.


Its been nice, sunny weather lately. Very BRIGHT sunny weather, but in the low 80's so not to bad, Im going to squeeze in as much park and outdoor stuff we can before it gets 115 degrees in a few months.
Linking up.. I love all the weather pics :)


Here is the little Monkey Butt on the move! :) He is getting pretty quick!
I'm linking to :)
The Paper Mama



A few weeks ago, its rained.. for about 20 mins! and we took Full advantage! Riley and I played outside under the umbrella, it was the 2nd time we have used that thing in a year!. This is my submission for live every moments challenge 'blue'

3 Comments!! I love Comments!:

Jaymi said...

very cute pictures!!!

Susan said...

What a cute umbrella, and I love those eyelashes!

Ashley Elliott Photography said...

Very cute, love that monkey outfit!