Sunday, January 4, 2009

BooHoo!

I leave for missouri on monday morning.. and today.. I have a cold :(




I hate colds they sneak up on you, and then ZAP! I always take for granted BREATHING! Or when you become very away of parts of your body.. Like your throat, nose, head.. Most of the time I forget I even have those! I forget about them until they hurt :( Riley got it first, and of course he will be over his by tomorrow afternoon! I on the other hand will be cursed my entire trip.. Although I have been taking my ZIcam like a good girl :) Maybe I will get lucky :)
Maybe I am imagining the whole thing because I am at work, and everything feels worse when you are working. Just thought I would whine a little today.

I wish you all a Cold and Flu FREE Season!!!

1 Comments!! I love Comments!:

Amy said...

I hope you feel better soon! Take some zinc!